Can’t you hear the wedding bells ringing off and afar in the background? Just me? Well, either way I’ve got some great inspiration for the bride looking for a trendy wedding, and I mean trending right now. Not just specific to Minnesota summer weddings, and sure to catch the eye of even those looking for a wedding that isn’t too girly and isn’t too simple.
Courtney June Photography has got some lovely images for us to drool over, hold onto your hats and get ready to pin away. I especially love the chairs, somebody buy me those wedding reception chairs.
- White with accents of color, like purple or lilac
- Wedding chairs that aren’t chiavaris, try crossback chairs or ghost chairs
- Unique glassware, either gold rimmed or colored glass
- Modern cake design: fondant, simple shapes, and lots of edible gold
- Wedding signs written on glass
- Place cards pre-placed at the table
- Dessert tables that include an assortment
Want a day that includes these same wedding trends and Minneapolis wedding vendors? Who wouldn’t?! Check out the businesses who made this styled shoot come to life.
Photographer | Courtney June Photography
Event Planner | Bella Mystique
Reception Venue | Marriott Southwest
Signage: Danika by Design
Invitation Designer: Paper Paragon
Jewelry | Style by Cia
Hair Stylist | Elle Hair Aristry
Dress Store | Inspire Bridal Boutique
Apparel | Oh Sugar Studio
Linens and Coverings: Apres Party and Tent Rental
Cake: Enticing Icing
Floral Designer: Lake Harriet Florist
Prosperity, Love & Happiness,