It is SUPER important to write reviews for all of your wedding vendors—– you’re planning to do that, right????
Your reviews not only help your vendors attract lucky new couples like yourselves but it helps those couples decide on a wedding vendor that will be a great fit for their big day!
We have a few tips to make it fast, fun, and easy!
- Use your wedding date in the review so others can see if it is their wedding season, and also that it is a timely review
- Be specific! If you loved the flowers that were a perfect color match for your vision board, were fresh and lasted all day, and the florist was a delight to work with—- say so!
- If you had trouble with your vendor, always speak to them directly before just blasting out a negative review.
- Add photos if possible, couples love to see pictures of a vendors work along with your review.
- Use a vendors full company name and not just their first name.
- In your review, tell a short but personal story about what you loved about the vendor and why the experience made your wedding day better.
- Take the time and write a thoughtful review. In most cases you can copy and paste that review and post it in several places, it will actually save you time!
- You don’t have to use your last names but using your first names helps make your review more personal.
- Ask your vendor if there is a specific place she/he would like you to post your review.
- Let your vendors know that you have completed the review process.
- Don’t forget Google! Most couples don’t forget the ‘big’ online wedding companies but forget a Google review— those are super helpful.