If you live anywhere near the Charlotte NC area you’ll want to head there this weekend for the Perfect Wedding Guide Charlotte Show. Don’t miss this opportunity to meet with top area vendors, stroll down aisles of inspiration, and talk with great people who speak wedding! The Charlotte Show is coming this Sunday, November 17th at the Hilton Charlotte University Place!
Why attend a wedding show? Many couples will tell you that wedding shows are first an engaged right of passage! A time when they gather with their family members, their fiance, their wedding party tribe or other friends, to make a day of it and enjoy the planning of their Big Day! Once at the show they quickly meet new friends, find vendors that fit their style and budget perfectly and enjoy the company of lots of like minded future Mr. and Mrs.’s!
For more information call: (704)777-5310
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are $10.00 online and $15.00 at the door
Check out the great wedding show exhibitors that will be there! You can do it all from planning to photography, from your wedding entertainment to lodging for your guests!
Plus, you’ll have a great time!!!
- Bring a roll or sheet of address labels to provide vendors, to enter giveaways
- Wear comfy shoes, you may be doing a lot of walking
- Come with your wedding day vision and a good working budget
- Keep an open mind, you never know if a new to you vendor or idea will spark inspiration
- A note pad is a must for keeping track of any follow up ideas, business cards might get lost or misplaced, or you won’t know who goes with what!
- DO NOT take photos in booths or on the show floor without asking permission!
- Keep your food and drink away from booth interiors just in case someone bumps you and you spill!
- Ask questions, there are no silly questions at all!
- Have fun, enjoy this phase of your wedding planning!
See You There!