Hi my lovelies,
Kick starting my Indian weddings/festive looks series!!! In this series of videos I will be sharing with you guys make up tutorials, outfit ideas, skin care, hair styles & even some vlog videos, pertaining to the colourful, bright & flamboyant Indian wedding & festive season.
I am super excited about it, and hope you guys too enjoy watching this series and find these videos useful.
Please don’t forget to subscribe to my channel if you haven’t still, so that you are updated with all my new video notifications.
Now lets move on to the product details used in this make-up look:
-Innis free no sebum primer
-MAC studio fix foundation in NC 35
-Maybelline Age rewind concelaer in Neutralizer
-Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette to set the foundation & contour the face
-Anastasia contour palette shades Havana & Java for contouring
– MAC blush in Copper Tone
– MAC highlighter in Oh Darling
– PAC lipliner in Watermelon
-Ingot Liquid lipstick in no. 16
– Miss Claire eyebrow pencil
– Black eye-shadow from the Body shop smoky eye quad palette
– Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette; shades used: Burnt Orange as a transition shade, Cyprus Umber to intensify the cut crease
-Bodyshop Black eye shadow (same as mentioned above) to define the cut crease
– Revlon Photoready Eye Art Lid Line Lash in Desert Dazzle
– Inglot gel eyeliner in no. 77
– House of Lashes eye lashes in Boudoir
Jewellery from Ms. Monika 09911070206
Hope you enjoy this video and please don’t forget to show this video a thumbsup, comment on it and subscribe to my channel.
You can also find me for more updates& posts on:
Instagram – https://instagram.com/shimmernmusebysapna
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/shimmernmusebysapna
For business/PR queries: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED. ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN.
Please watch: “*NEW* PAC Baked Highlighters Review ”