Couples want to have a unique and impressive wedding reception, covering your dining chairs with pretty chair covers is a great way to enhance the overall look and feel of your reception venue.
Simply Elegant Chair Covers and Linens recently shared some excellent information and tips on how chair covers can be an affordable and creative way to change the look of your wedding reception completely.
To achieve WOW for your wedding reception, you want to make sure that your tablescape is well-coordinated with the other decor elements including the chair covers, chair sashes, table linens, and table overlays. Adding a touch of personalization can make your wedding reception memorable.
Covering your dining chairs with pretty chair covers is a great way to enhance the overall look and feel of your reception venue. Not only will it make your guests comfortable sitting on the dining chairs, but it also makes them feel like they are attending a royal wedding.
When it comes to chair covers, you have different options to choose from. You can either rent chair covers for weddings or buy them wholesale.
Chair covers vary in style, fabric, and color. The most commonly used chair cover styles are the following:
- Spandex chair covers – are made of spandex fabric. This type offers a sleek, contemporary, and picture-perfect look.
- Polyester chair covers – This type is perfect for teardrop backed chairs with a round or square back. The polyester chair covers offer a casual yet sophisticated look.
- Satin chair covers -as the name suggests, this type is made of satin fabric. The satin chair covers are by far the most popular type used for weddings. Its flowing and shiny features will make your chairs look elegant and delicate.
- Chiavari chair covers – this type can either be ruffled or embroidered. It offers a mixture of elegance and luxury.
- Universal chair covers – this type of chair covers can be used for different types of dining chairs. If you don’t know what kind of chair will be used for your wedding reception, or if you have a hard time deciding which type will best fit your motif, this is the safest option you have. Just put it on the chair, tie at the back portion to fit and to achieve a slimmer line, and you are good to go.
The other types of chair covers include the form-fitting lycra chair covers and scuba chair cover, great for a more modern look.
Don’t forget to complete the look of your reception by tying some elegantly crafted chair sashes around your chairs. Colorful and affordable satin chair sashes are a great and decorative option that can offer your reception venue with unique contemporary styling, and elegance.
Thanks to the team from Simply Elegant Chair Covers and Linens for sharing their expert advice.