Earle Brown isn’t just a bright red barn venue. With an in house caterer, multiple buildings, and on site parking, Earle Brown can accommodate any wedding size. This Brooklyn Center farm has a rich history with modern upgrades. It is completely refurbished with built in audio and visual for brides and grooms who want to dance the night away.
Catering is in house, one less vendor you have to look for and book separately, with options for dessert and any style dinner, buffet, plated, family style or stations. Instead of individual tastings they host a chef’s experience event quarterly, it’s a great way to see how the space will look when filled with people, and how the food will taste on your wedding day.
Each Minnesota wedding venue is unique in their own ways, but here are 5 Reasons to have your wedding at Earle Brown:
- Easily accessible for guests. With free on site parking and close proximity to hotels and the highway, guests will easily find Earle Brown. Most of the hotels in the area offer discounts and deals on shuttles, there’s also a hotel connected to Earle Brown, so a warm bed is just a walk away at the end of the night.
- Large lawn space. Getting that extended family cousins photo is easy to do on the grounds of Earle Brown. We suggest having family arrive early to the ceremony so you can finish family photos before your ceremony. After the I dos all you’ll want to do is celebrate! The outdoor courtyard is breathtaking and it grabs people’s attention. It says, ‘Hey there’s a fancy wedding happening here today!”
- Multiple buildings. It’s great to have space on the property for getting ready in the morning and for a back up plan in case of inclement weather.
- An in house caterer. That means one less vendor to book, two if you opt for the dessert menu!
- Everything is all in one place. To say that this makes everything a lot easier for planning is a huge understatement. There’s no need to worry about traveling to another location, setting up decor at another location, or parking, at another location.
Hailey and Ben were married in September and this is what they have to say:
Earle Brown was hands down the easiest choice during our wedding planning. We knew that the convenience for our guests and the value provided in the packages was the right fit for us.
Everything went really smoothly on the day of and was as low stress as humanly possible. Our guests raved about the food, service and attentiveness of the staff (and so did we!).
We are still so grateful for our beautiful day and look back on it so fondly, largely because of Earle Brown.
I kind of want to get (re)married at Earle Brown! Booking a tour is easy, the process is designed so that there’s no pressure, you’re able to visit, to take it all in, and to not feel like you have to make a decision right away because the venue wants to ‘fill a date’. Once you book, you’ll be assigned an Earle Brown planner and you’ll be able to schedule a menu tasting.
If you’re interested in learning more, or scheduling a tour, you can find Earle Brown on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, and Google Plus.
Prosperity, Love & Happiness,